“THE BEST FOOD WE HAVE EVER HAD!!”
Review of Nutcharee's Authentic Thai Food - CLOSED

Nutcharee's Authentic Thai Food
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are relocated from Hana, Hawaii To Kihei,Hawaii. Same great food and service. Fresh local ingredients. We also have vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free choices. Now Open Tue-Sun and taking reservations.
San Diego, California
“THE BEST FOOD WE HAVE EVER HAD!!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Fresh fish mixed with Thai spices, rice, salad and very large portions. Staff is friendly, many choices on the menu and located right across from the hotel

Visited February 2014

Orcas Island, Washington
“What a treat!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

A great stop in Hana. We have eaten here twice and loved it both times. My husband had a special, Ahi Curry, and I had the best shrimp pad thai outside of Thailand.
You won't be disappointed.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank orcaslocal
“Best food ever!!!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say this is quite possibly the best meal I have ever eaten. The green mango salad is stellar and the specials are impossible to turn down. I wish I had spent my entire Maui vacation in Hana so I could eat here every day.

Montreal, Canada
“Good but really spicy!”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We stopped there after driving the famous road to Hana. The atmosphere is nice and the service was great. The spring rolls and the pad thai were awesome however I did not really enjoy the tom yum soup. It was incredibly hot and really spicy, even at mild spiciness. But still, the restaurant is worth a stop! I'd go there again but I would ask for even less spicy!

• Visited January 2014
California
“thank the gods for this place!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Get there early before the specials run out! Stock up and have leftovers for dinner! There aren't a lot of options in Hana and this is a great one!

• Visited January 2014