“Expensive, but worth it!”
Review of Paniolo Lounge

Paniolo Lounge
Ranked #22 of 33 Restaurants in Hana
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I could taste the water the shrimp and scallops had lived in when I had the seafood risotto! Awesome! My wife had tofu with buckwheat noodles, and it was delicious. She was happy to see it on the menu, as many places are not accommodating to vegans and vegetarians.

1  Thank Vkenny

Reviewed July 16, 2012

The Thursday night show is wonderful and we loved the guacamole and freshly made purple potato chips. Yes, it's pricey but the quality of the food and service make it worth a stop.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

We were never incredibly hungry by dinner time and this is a nice way to share a bottle of wine and some pupus. The entertainment on Thursday evening was really wonderful!

Reviewed July 4, 2012

We spent 12 magical days in Hana Jan-Feb last year. We dined at the Paniolo Lounge for lunch, dinner, drinks and best of all, enjoyed the local Hawaiian music! We even purchased a CD from CJ Helekahi -- whom I'm listening to now as I write this review! Being in Hana for 12 days, we patronized Hotel Hana's restaurants, spa, shops, gallery and Ranch Restaurant & Store numerous times -- coming into contact with many wonderful local people that work for the hotel. Doug and Andrew remain memorable as being particularly wonderful.

Having been guests in the Sea Ranch Cottages at Hotel Hana years earlier, we were eager to return to the most wonderful experience of Hawaii we have thus far experienced. But during our month-long visit to Maui, each time I phoned the hotel to make a reservation, I was shuffled off to someone in Texas who had no acquaintance with the Hotel, Hana or Hawaii. Having such a treasured memory of Hotel Hana, this turned me off so I chose other lodging options in Hana. It is my sincere hope that this beautiful hotel in such a very special place receives the respect it truly deserves by being properly understood, appreciated and cared for under it's current stewardship by Travaasa.

1  Thank Refined-Bohemian
Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant is in the Hana Maui hotel in Downtown Hana. The atmosphere is wonderful with a superb view down to the ocean. We both had the hamburgers and they were excellent. The service was very friendly. We highly recommend this restaurant, a peaceful place after the exhausting "Road to Hana".

Been to Paniolo Lounge? Share your experiences!