“Coconut milk "ice cream" is a treat”
Review of Coconut Glen's

Coconut Glen's
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Hana
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We stopped for a quick frozen treat on the way back from Hana and really liked what Glen served up. Recommend the original Coconut and the Chocolate Chili.

2  Thank equus5

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We stopped on our way back from Hana and would make the trip again just for this! Tried four flavours - ginger lemongrass, chocolate mac nut, vanilla, banana pineapple - vanilla won but all were very good. Neat experience and friendly server. A definite stop on the Highway to Hana!

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

I don't know how glen does it. This is by far the best vegan ice cream I have ever had. The chocolate Mac nut is my favorite. You can sometime buy it at the farm stand where clay oven pizza is located.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

What a fabulous treat after a winding drive! The spectacular views of the Hana Highway are capped off perfectly by a fresh dish of ice cream at Coconut Glen's. If you are hungry for coconut as well, get one from Glen and chop it open with the machete at hand, kids will live this. The ice cream is truly outstanding and the setting is delightful. A must do on the road to Hana.

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

We initially stopped here only because we were following slow cars on the road to Hana and just had to escape the road! The place is brightly painted and just looks so friendly and welcoming so we figured we would try some ice cream while we were there. Wow we are so glad we did! My daughter and I can't have dairy so this was a PERFECT treat for us! The Vegan Mai Tai bread was YUMMY too! And we felt happy that we got to have famous Hana highway banana bread since none of the other stops had vegan options so we hadn't been able to have any anywhere else. I had the chocolate Macadamia nut ice cream and seriously, I would almost do the INSANE drive again just for that! It was heavenly! Plus the owner/staff were so friendly, the little jungle gym was a fun break for our kids, the frozen coconut bowls were fun, and they seem to really be executing their values and mission statement well! You definitely must try this!

Been to Coconut Glen's? Share your experiences!