“I can't believe it's Vegan Ice Cream!”
Review of Coconut Glen's

Coconut Glen's
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Hana
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I love ice cream and I've tried a lot of different varieties - Vegan and non-vegan. This ice cream is unbelievably delicious! If you love it don't forget to ring the bell!!!

This is not really a restaurant. Just a very entertaining kiosk.

1  Thank Marianne W

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I was intrigued by their hippie sign for coconut vegan ice cream so we decided t stop and give it a try. Boy, am I glad we did. First of all the the kid working there could not have been nicer. H told us about the ice cream, the various flavors and gave us tastes of ice cream and candied coconut that won us over. They really use the coconut here and are incredibly sustainable. The cups and coconut shells, the spoons are slices of curved coconut shell- both of which they clean and recycle. The ice cream is amazingly delicious and the flavors are strong, interesting, local and fantastic. I had coconut and chilli chocolate and my husband had the kona coffee. We also bought some candy coconut to bring home as gifts. I couldn't believe such creamy and tasty ice cream could be vegan and so delicious. Definitely worth a stop on the Road to Hana.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My husband and I are vegan, so it was great to have ice cream made directly from fresh coconuts, with NO animal products! I had the chocolate macadamia, my husband had the coffee toffee. Both were excellent! The four stars is for the price! $5 for a very small cup!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

You wouldn't think much of the place if you drove by, but if you did stop in then you know it is a truly wonderful experience. We stopped here while on a Road to Hana group tour. Our guide highly recommended it and she was right! True vegan ice cream made from coconuts - no animal or dairy products at all! At first you might think it would taste like coconuts, but you would be dead wrong. Turns out the only flavor that tastes like coconut is the coconut flavored ice cream. My wife and I had the Chili Chocolate, which I might add was delicious - it was made with chocolate and chipotle to give it some kick! Can't remember all the flavors, but everyone in our tour group who tried the other flavors were not disappointed! Everyone found it incredibly good.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

This was definitely worth the stop on the road to Hana. We have a child allergic to milk so we have tried so many vegan ice-creams. This was by far the best. It was great for any ice-cream but knowing it was vegan with all that flavor and texture was hard to believe. We ate ours in a recyclable coconut, with homemade spoon. Many people were getting the coconuts to drink too. I would say definitely stop here and you won't be disappointed.