“Must stop on the Road to Hana!!”
Review of Coconut Glen's

Coconut Glen's
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Hana
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Yes it's pricey at $5 per serving & they are not very big portions, but well worth it!!!! It is soooo good. The spoons they give you are made out of coconut shell....just adds to the experience. There are about 8-10 different flavors. We had the coconut & chocolate. Stop on the way back for seconds!!! The 2 people working there are extremely friendly. I felt like it came up fairly quick on our drive....it's on the right side of the road when you are heading to Hana.

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

While the coconut milk ice cream was very good, we paid $5 each for a Dixie cup full. Then, the spoon was made of a piece of coconut shell, so I lost much of mine on the ground because I couldn't scoop it very well. Something about the place made us feel very uneasy; we couldn't get out of there fast enough.

2  Thank Cheriinmi
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is a must stop for ice cream lovers! I had read about Coconut Glen's before our trip and knew we had to stop here and when we passed mm27 and then I saw the sign approaching I kept saying "There it is, there it is!!!" (like seeing the Disneyland sign as a kid as we pulled up, lol). When we pulled up we were the only ones there so we had a good chat with the guy working the counter that day (not Glen). Told us some interesting stories. I ordered the classic (coconut) and my husband pineapple banana. Served in a half coconut shell with a coconut shell spoon. All ice cream is made from coconut milk. Some of the tastiest ice cream I have had. The coconut ice cream had pieces of coconut candy in it. Heavenly! The guy working was scooping up ice cream into several cups that he said were ordered by some of the hotels on the island. Wish they would open a store closer to Kihei or Wailea!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Make sure you stop and try this place it's pretty good when we were there a kid from Austin tx was work there he was a very cool dude that knew about the area

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Some of the best ice cream you have ever tasted comes from coconut milk, not cow's milk. At $5/scoop, it seems expensive until you taste it. Then you will order seconds.