“Delightful Treat from a Truck!”
Review of Bradduh Hutt

Bradduh Hutt
Ranked #4 of 33 Restaurants in Hana
Cuisines: Polynesian
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I shared the fish tacos and BBQ pork... They were both great, the rice and sauce that came with the pork was so yummy I could have eaten more! Best part, down to earth friendly service and ranked the cheapest of our eats thus far in Maui... $22 for both of us with bottled water. It's outdoor seating, kinda over lived in vibe but great none the less!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Then this is definitely a place you should eat at. You get a lot of food for your money, I only ate there once, but it was really good.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Better than our expensive hotel dinner at the Travassa. Eclectic experience, surfers, locals and tourists all enjoying the delicious grilled plates under a rough awning area where rain showers beat through...but who cares you're in freakin' Maui. The side macaroni salad is fabulous..don't overlook like my hubby did, but I enjoyed his as well. Wonderful roadside dining and DON'T miss the side business cookies. We bought one zip bag and went for a second. They are one of the best cookies I have ever had.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I ordered the ribs which were very good with a decent amount of sauce. They were very tender and meaty. Just don't expect hickory smoked.

My wife had the fish taco I I got one bite. Really good flavor and compared to the little things called tacos in the southwest this was good sized.

One criticism is the soda and water weren't cooled yet.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This place is really rocking it. This is da best BBQ that I've eaten in Maui. I'll be bringing my sriracha with me next time!

Been to Bradduh Hutt? Share your experiences!