All reviewsmeditation hutwhispering bamboo cottageswaying palmsthe ownerfresh fruitthe kitchenat homeroad to hanaquick driveother parts of the islandthe trade windscoconut treesbeautiful propertya wonderful place to stayminute drivebaldwin beachwasher dryer
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

We are about to leave today and we are so sad to go!! We stayed in the studio with our 3 year old and this is a perfect place to come with kids. A huge grassy area to run around and the pool is great, we always had it to ourselves! Gabi is an amazing host and made our stay perfect with his local knowledge and friendliness. He’s the best. Fresh lemons, limes and coconuts from the fruit trees were an added bonus. The location is great, quick drive to Twin Falls, or to get delicious food at Jaws Country store and an easy drive to Baldwin Beach and Paia as well. I cannot imagine a better place to stay in Maui! It’s so lush and beautiful and a quick drive to the beach. You can see the amazing ocean views right from the deck. Lots of birds on the property and geckos too, we even found the neighbourhood goat. Our daughter loved it here so much. Thank you Gabi! Can’t wait to come back

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank figaro98
Reviewed March 16, 2018

We stayed in the studio on the ground floor of the building. It was quiet, off the beaten path. There's a pool on the premises with lots of open space. Gaby the caretaker was there to greet us and show us around. There are fruit trees on the property - bananas, lemon & lime which we were available to us to eat. Washer & dryer in the shed which was free for you to use - detergent included. What a wonderful surprise.
Our room was wonderfully decorated in a water motif w/ fishes. We had a studio so we had a table w/ 2 chairs and a couch in our room. The kitchen area had a microwave, electric burner and various appliances. Ground coffee was available! Not much spices or condiments though. No dishwasher in the studio. One negative was that Gaby didn't tell us not to leave any food out on the counter. We bought a package of muffins and the ants got to them! After that, we kept all food in the fridge.
We saw Gaby at the beginning of our visit and answered our texts. We went to the beach one day and got beach towels to use.
Overall, a good stay except for the ants!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank safety_princess
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Maui Ocean Breezes!
This place is pure bliss.
During my stay In the downstairs studio I awoke each morning to ocean scenery stretching miles out in-front of me , you can feel the peace and bliss of the jungle asking you to stretch out and relax.

Gabi was a wonderful host!! Slicing freshly harvested coconuts for me on many occasions while also adding extensive Maui knowledge and spirt to my trip in many ways. It is very obvious the love and attention to detail taking place around the property.
(I was so jealous of the cottage section of the property! That porch bubble bath set up looked so fun! )

I loved laying by the salt water pool. Picking fresh veggies from garden beds to add to my meals during my stay. Also the yoga studio shack is so sweet and peaceful!!! My room was clean, adorable, and Gabi was never far when I needed anything.

The beach isn’t too far of a drive away either ! but nearby the waterfalls... volcano....and Hana (as well as others) are must see attractions.

This house is special, enjoy and respect it when you go there.
Ill for sure be returning,
-Breezy

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank BrisaTaylor
Reviewed January 1, 2018

We stayed in the bamboo cottage which is a good size, two bedrooms, with fun fish murals all over the walls. There are fruit trees everywhere - passion, orange, lemon, lime, coconuts, plus avocados and more. Gabe is very friendly and showed us around and encouraged us to pick what we like. We didn't try the pool but it looked nice, and there are both gas and charcoal grills for cooking.You also couldn't find a place closer to the Road to Hana.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
WagnerTroy, Owner at Maui Ocean Breezes, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2018

Thank you so much for the great review! We hope that you come back to visit us again!

Mahalo,
Troy Wagner

Reviewed December 24, 2017

Amazing Peaceful View & Stay! We stayed in the downstairs studio apt and LOVED it!!! The hosts were easy to communicate with and the onsite managers were really fantastic! The grounds are stunning! We really enjoyed our lanai and VIEW!!! There's also a yoga studio & pool. The mgrs gave us organic fruits & farm fresh eggs!!! The Haiku area is very beautiful & filled with interesting things to do and see. Highly recommend this vacation rental!!!

Stayed: April 2017