Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

from $123.96
from $92.70
from $113.54
More Info
All reviews twin falls strawberry guava road to hana view of the ocean bug spray made us feel bucket list felt very safe lots of fun first timers zip lining experience great family fun awesome experience whole family ryan max lines
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Well I did my Ziplining today. What a buzz, such an achievement for me. Am soooooo chuffed. 7 zip lines. Was awesome.

Sarah & Max from Jungle Zip lines were so lovely. 6 of us in the group and we all loved it.

Max was the guide who went across first to help us land when we zipped across while Sarah hooked us up & guided us off the platforms, & took my phone across so I wouldn't drop it in the jungle.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We visited Jungle Zipline on Monday, 10/29/18 (the 1-130 pm tour) and had Nikki and Ryan as our guides. They were awesome! They made the whole experience fun and paid lots of attention to minor details, making sure we were always safely fastened and that the line was completely clear before sending us out. They were so professional, knowledgeable, and made us feel so welcome and comfortable. We were a group of 3 couples and were paired with two other men who were also very friendly. The whole adventure was amazing, the scenery was beautiful, the only compliant is that was couldn’t stay out all day! Haha! Would definitely recommend to anyone who is a first timer (like myself) or anyone who is looking for an all around awesome adventure with a beautiful view. Thank you to all of the Jungle Zipline Staff, especially Nikki and Ryan for an amazing time! Definitely made our visit to Maui a memorable one! So much fun!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We went Ziplining today at Jungle Zipline. Max and Karim were our guides. They were awesome. They made us feel comfortable and were very knowledgeable and understanding. It was a beautiful area and even the hiking was nice. My husband was very nervous about going as he is afraid of heights, but he went and loved it. He is already talking about when we can go again. In our family we have me and my husband and our two kids ages 14 and 10. We all had such an awesome time. Can’t wait to go again!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Super fun experience. The staff were super and safety was key. Professional and well run! We all enjoyed it young and old.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My daughter and husband went on the 7 tower zip line and had a fantastic time. It was the highlight of my daughter's trip to Maui this year. She absolutely loved it. She is 9 years old. From platform 6 and 7 they were allowed to do anything they wanted to. She went upside down and thought that was the best. They provided a drink and snack half way through and again at the end of the tour. It was in the jungle and rained on them while they were doing it and didn't seem to mind a bit since they were having so much fun. We will definitely do this again on our next trip.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My friend and I took the 5 line Jungle Zip on 10/29/18 and I really enjoyed it! This was my second zip tour and I was really impressed by the smooth breaking system used by this company. Although they warn you that it's not for anyone with back, neck or joint conditions, it is so much smoother than the other zip tour I took on Maui a few years back. On that tour you had to watch for their signal before landing and "stand" up to help slow you down before slamming into a block with a shock absorber. It was very jarring and definitely not for anyone with any physical issues. After experiencing the Jungle Zipline, I felt bad that my friends husband didn't join us because of his back issue, I think he would have been fine. I don't mean to imply that anyone should ignore their back or neck issues, I just mean that the Jungle Zip shouldn't exacerbate a pre-existing condition. Anyway, I thought the staff was very professional, the grounds were lush and green, we had fun! They also warn you that you should be able to at least climb a flight of stairs, it is more than 1 flight, there are steps then some uneven, possibly slick, pathways then more steps. I am very glad that I have been working out lately-- you don't have to be an athlete but I would say you should be able to climb about 3 flights of stairs and have enough balance to handle uneven ground, but it is worth it, I highly recommend Jungle Zipline in Haiku!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was there on 10/27/18 and had a great experience. The two guides were awesome and I felt very safe for my 1st time ziplining. It was neat flying through the trees and line #6 had a great view of the ocean.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

we Loved the friendly staff and dog. everyone was so great. we highly recommend and would use Jungle Zip line again. Sarah and Ryan were excellent guides. Fantastic views

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was fun, safe and the guides were incredible ! Beautiful area and I will come back again!Sarah the guide loves ducks!!lol Go there and have her explain

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The staff here are freaking awesome! So much fun! The experience for me, a 1st timer, was totally worth it! The views were great! Go check it out!