“Give it a try” 5 of 5 bubbles

Maui Kombucha
Ranked #4 of 28 Restaurants in Haiku
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Maui Kombucha Raw Cafe features some of the most original & creative Kombucha flavors you've ever had and superb Raw Vegan Cuisine!Everything is local farm fresh made with lovelovelove!If you are into the health conscious, here is the the alternative that you will love.
Columbus, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Give it a try”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2012

Somewhat hidden in the back of the building, well worth making the effort to locate it. Be sure to try the raw foods in addition to the Kombucha.

Visited December 2011

Haiku, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2012

Great food and drink! My children LOVE the pies. I ususally stop in to buy a quart and end up getting a food item also because they are what I'd like to eat but don't take the time to make.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Seattle, Washington
“Worth a visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2011

We learned of this place from a WWOOFer working at our accommodation. We went twice and sampled the three daily kombucha flavors. We also tried the cold-pressed coffee (excellent) and one of the raw energy bars. This is a tiny place, but interesting, friendly people and good products.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank RoamingTheGlobe
Santa Cruz, California
“Top-Notch Kombucha”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2011

My husband and I both drink kombucha every day - we actually brew our own at home. So, we were delighted to discover Maui Kombucha in Haiku. Their kombucha is absolutely top-notch. We stopped in on Saturday (after the swap meet in Kahului) and were suprised to find the tiny shop packed with locals sipping on kombucha and chatting. They had 3 differrent flavors on tap that day and we went home with 3 big mason jars full of their tasty brew. My husband got a piece of flatbread pizza from their cold case which he devoured. He also got some coffee concoction that was amazing! I can't say enough good stuff about Maui Kombucha. One thing to note tho - they are HARD to find. They are actually across the street from their address and in the parking lot behind the bldg. If it wasn't for my husband's persistence I don't think I would've found this place - but I'm glad I did. The only thing better than a vacation on Maui is a vacation on Maui with good kombucha. P.S. their brew is also on tap at Whole Foods

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank CaliforniaGirl_212
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
“Not just Kombucha any more: now they have a variety of fresh whole food menu items daily.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2011

You can bring your own quart or gallon jar and leave with your own supply of Kombucha...three varieties daily that folks stream in for.
The food items are creative, sensational, and all natural. The whole place beams with love!

Visited November 2011