“Great experience!”

$103.99*
and up
Maui Zipline Tour on the North Shore
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui's original treetop zipline adventure! Costa Rican style (i.e. tree-to-tree) canopy tour, with 7 ziplines, multiple platforms, swinging bridges, verdant upcountry views and award winning customer service. Family friendly, kid approved, with children 5 and up welcome to participate. Padded 3 point zip harness's allow for full freedom of movement while zipping (i.e. freestyle). Association of Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) trained, professional tour guides are there to help make the experience safe, as well as fun for all ages. The adventure starts here! Open 6 days a week, weather permitting. Reservations required.
“Great experience!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Nacho and Hannibal were great guides. The adventure was a blast. I felt safe and taken great care of doing something daring that I had never done before. The zip lines graduated from smallest to biggest which was perfect for me too. Highly recommend northshore zipline for a great zippy fun time

1 Thank Laurie A

Mount Vernon, Washington
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Totally awesome...Just Do It!!!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Hannibal and Nacho Libro were the best zip line host/trainers! They were fun and at the same extremely safe and professional. Some of our group had done zip lines before and some not, but we all agreed this was topnotch!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Valerie V
Midlothian, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
“The BIG guy”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

This was the first time I ever ziplined it was GREAT. I had Shark and Taco as guides they know how to keep you entertained. The view was great from the tree tops. I am a big guy, so I should have got the best speed, and I did! The best thing about the experence was the safety first without you even knowing it. As you are moving along they are hooking and unhooking you to lines to move you along without you even knowing it. Overall I recomend this to all, ENJOY

Visited October 2013
San Jose, California
“Flipping awesome!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

My wife and I went zip lining with dragon And Captain Planet and we had a blast. The lines where awesome but the people were even better. They kept us laughing and enjoying the experience. Thanks a ton guys!!!!!

Visited November 2013
“So much fun!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Thanks again Hannibal, Boots and Dragon, you guys are awesome. We had a great time. You guys were awesome guides and have a very safe and reputable operation. Keep up the great work!
- trailer park randy and Nicole :)

1 Thank Nicole G