“Totally awesome...Just Do It!!!”

Northshore Zipline Co.
Book on TripAdvisor
More Info
$103.99*
and up
Maui Zipline Tour on the North Shore
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui's original treetop zipline adventure! Costa Rican style (i.e. tree-to-tree) canopy tour, with 7 ziplines, multiple platforms, swinging bridges, verdant upcountry views and award winning customer service. Family friendly, kid approved, with children 5 and up welcome to participate. Padded 3 point zip harness's allow for full freedom of movement while zipping (i.e. freestyle). Association of Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) trained, professional tour guides are there to help make the experience safe, as well as fun for all ages. The adventure starts here! Open 6 days a week, weather permitting. Reservations required.
Mount Vernon, Washington
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Totally awesome...Just Do It!!!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Hannibal and Nacho Libro were the best zip line host/trainers! They were fun and at the same extremely safe and professional. Some of our group had done zip lines before and some not, but we all agreed this was topnotch!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Valerie V

Midlothian, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The BIG guy”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

This was the first time I ever ziplined it was GREAT. I had Shark and Taco as guides they know how to keep you entertained. The view was great from the tree tops. I am a big guy, so I should have got the best speed, and I did! The best thing about the experence was the safety first without you even knowing it. As you are moving along they are hooking and unhooking you to lines to move you along without you even knowing it. Overall I recomend this to all, ENJOY

Visited October 2013
San Jose, California
“Flipping awesome!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

My wife and I went zip lining with dragon And Captain Planet and we had a blast. The lines where awesome but the people were even better. They kept us laughing and enjoying the experience. Thanks a ton guys!!!!!

Visited November 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So much fun!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Thanks again Hannibal, Boots and Dragon, you guys are awesome. We had a great time. You guys were awesome guides and have a very safe and reputable operation. Keep up the great work!
- trailer park randy and Nicole :)

1 Thank Nicole G
Colville, Washington, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Zipling was amazing”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I can't say enough about this wonderful adventure! We had a blast!! Our guides were great fun-Hanibal was a true comedian. Never felt unsafe. I would do this everyday-all day if I could. My 21 year old son and girlfriend also said it was one of the best things we did in Maui. Beautiful views and easy to learn. Our group was quite fun and ranged in ages from children to older adults. Nobody struggled. I would totally recommend this zipline company!

Visited September 2013