“Zipling was amazing”

and up
Maui Zipline Tour on the North Shore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Maui's original treetop zipline adventure! Costa Rican style (i.e. tree-to-tree) canopy tour, with 7 ziplines, multiple platforms, swinging bridges, verdant upcountry views and award winning customer service. Family friendly, kid approved, with children 5 and up welcome to participate. Padded 3 point zip harness's allow for full freedom of movement while zipping (i.e. freestyle). Association of Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) trained, professional tour guides are there to help make the experience safe, as well as fun for all ages. The adventure starts here! Open 6 days a week, weather permitting. Reservations required.
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I can't say enough about this wonderful adventure! We had a blast!! Our guides were great fun-Hanibal was a true comedian. Never felt unsafe. I would do this everyday-all day if I could. My 21 year old son and girlfriend also said it was one of the best things we did in Maui. Beautiful views and easy to learn. Our group was quite fun and ranged in ages from children to older adults. Nobody struggled. I would totally recommend this zipline company!

There are newer reviews for Northshore Zipline Co.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We had Hannibal and Dr. Dre as our guides. They did an amazing job. They made my wife feel comfortable and she enjoyed herself even thought she thought she wasnt very good at braking. I have been on another course in Antigua and this one is better by far. Our guides made it fun and enjoyable. We highly suggest this zipline to anyone who is looking to experience one.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Dragon and Captain Planet guided our zip line tour. Very friendly and still very safe and professional. They made it possible for everyone on the zips to have a great time. Good kids, I see great things in their future.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We had a great time ziplining! Our guides were Hannibal, Nacho and Easy E and they were fantastic- lots of jokes but still professional and we all felt very safe.
The venue is on the windward side so it did sprinkle a bit while we were there and it was cooler than the rest of Maui. You're usually waiting in the shade so it'd be a good thing to do on a hot day.
You need to wear enclosed shoes and make sure your camera has a strap. They do take pictures for you on the last few lines that you can purchase on a DVD, and the photos are really good quality.
Anyone can do this- they've had little kids and 90 year old grandmas have a go! Lots of fun, highly recommended.

1  Thank Maggie B
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Had A Great Experience Learning The Ropes At Northshore Zipline! Marty And Robert Were Excellent Guides, Teaching With Confidence And Humor. That Helped When I Got A Little Nervous Up In The Treetop. The Views Were Spectacular! So Glad We Went And Will Definitely Plan Another Trip When We Return To Maui. Love The DVD Made From Shots Taken During The Last Few Runs. Dev Did A Great Job Making Us Look Like Pros.