“Zipline Comandos in the Rain”

Northshore Zipline Co.
Book In Advance
More Info
$102.99*
and up
Maui Zipline Tour on the North Shore
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui's original treetop zipline adventure! Costa Rican style (i.e. tree-to-tree) canopy tour, with 7 ziplines, multiple platforms, swinging bridges, verdant upcountry views and award winning customer service. Family friendly, kid approved, with children 5 and up welcome to participate. Padded 3 point zip harness's allow for full freedom of movement while zipping (i.e. freestyle). Association of Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) trained, professional tour guides are there to help make the experience safe, as well as fun for all ages. The adventure starts here! Open 6 days a week, weather permitting. Reservations required.
Upland, California
“Zipline Comandos in the Rain”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Thanks so much to the great crew at North Shore Zipline! It was pouring rain throughout the trip from tree to tree without a problem! It was awesome and both my wife and I would highly recommend the company. Absolutely safe with tremendous concern for our well-being and fun! Unfortunately, it all goes by too quick. We didn't want to leave. Don't fool around with other companies that think they have a good course. North Shore has the best course and makes it the most fun...hands down.

Monterey, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun but to short”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

McFly and Boots made the whole experience. Great group of instuctors. Got to give it to McFly for his sence of humor!! Boots is asweet girl and very helpful... Zip lines to short and slow. Over priced for the time it takes. Fresh fruit off the trees a plus.

1 Thank mtyff1
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Super awesome fun”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Thank you to Hannibal and mcfly for an amazing experience we will never forget! You guys were great and fun and loved all the tricks! Maui is so awesome thanks for the crazy time! Our pictures are awesome! Jess and marc

1 Thank Riesgo79
“Started out scared but had a blast!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I'm terrified of heights, so.... I thought it would be a good idea to dangle from a giant tree.... What a great idea right?! My knees were knocking together and I was regretting my decision, but Boots and Dragon made me feel so comfortable and safe, that by the last zip, I was flying upside down!!! I never would have guessed that somebody as chicken as me would be able to do that. Thank you guys!!! I hope everybody tips you well because you guys kick bootie!

Visited September 2013
“Tutus...Boots...Dragon...who could ask for more???”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Awesome adventure!!! Zip lining and tutus with boots and dragon freaking perfect!! Upside down and spinning pictures forever... Will send everyone!!!