My husband and I spent 3 nights at CDT and it was just right for us. It’s a charming house of the era of Lanai City. The hosts are pleasant and interesting people—they have lived all over the world. Breakfast was good. They offered beach towels, and the common room has a computer with internet access and guide books available to borrow. The 4-poster canopy bed was fun. We appreciated that they let us stay beyond the posted check-out time because they didn’t have guests checking in for our room that night. A sincere place, and very good value especially compared with staying at the Four Seasons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Come True is a Four bedroom Four bathroom renovated Plantation home, located 5 minutes walk from the center of town. ( We live two houses away from the B&B/ Short term rental, and have been operating for 25 years! Dreams Come true on Lana'i, sits on a large corner lot beautifully landscaped with mature fruit tress and gardens. One may rent a room, in the house, or the whole house. The whole house sleeps 8 comfortably, Individual Bedrooms sleep 2 . Each of the rooms have attached bathrooms with whirlpool tubs and ventilating skylights, and are done in Italian marble. One has use of the common areas which include a partially stocked kitchen. There is Internet access, cable TV washer dryer, beach towels coolers, ironing and launder facilities, as well as a complimentary breakfast included. We also assist with vehicle rentals , Tours, and taking time to make sure that you find the places you would like to enjoy on Lana'i. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Come True Hotel Lanai City
- Dreams Come True Bed And Breakfast
- Dreams Come True B & B Lanai, Hawaii