“Breath taking views”
Review of Manele Golf Course

Manele Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: This 18-hole, par-72 course over 7,039 yards runs on red lava fields along a scenic coastline, offering stimulating challenges like drives over cliff, deep gorges and ravines with flags very close to the cliff's edge.
Reviewed January 21, 2014

No other words can describe this course, like nothing you have seen before. A must for any avid golfer.

1  Thank Sue972013

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I play a LOT of golf (I posted 92 rounds last year) and I can say with certainty that this is the most stunningly gorgeous golf course I have ever played! There are ocean views on every hole and the pace of play allowed for us to really enjoy the views and take pictures. We got to go out as a twosome and the group in front of us was a twosome. After the first hole we never saw anyone ahead of and no one behind us. We played in 3:50.

Be sure to ASK for the complimentary bag tag. It is really nice and I would not have known about it if another reviewer hadn't mentioned it in his review.

The ferry trip both ways was really enjoyable too because it doubled as a whale watching trip. We saw quite a few whales which was very cool.

All in all a day I would strongly recommend for any golfer!

3  Thank Laura4288
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great course, great condition, great views. Nothing not to like. Did not play the other course on Lanai, so can't compare

1  Thank Heatmaniac
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I rate this course in my top 5 in Hawaii. My top 2 are Prince and Plantation. There are ocean views on pretty much every hole. The back nine has holes along (or over) the ocean. We played in the afternoon and there was virtually no one on the course. We stay at the FS Manele Bay but many folks take a day trip from Maui to play this course. The course is on the dry side of the island so you are very likely to have dry, warm weather. Excellent experience and beautiful course.

1  Thank Steveh3Texas
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I took the ferry from Maui over to Lanai to golf both The Challenge and The Experience. This package deal was worth every penny. I will not bore you with the package details you can google but I will give you my tips. Bring all, repeat all, that you need with you, ie, food, snacks, drinks, sunscreen etc.. I brought my backpack. The pace of play is not rushed contrary to what some reviews have stated. If you are an average golfer playing at a good pace you will finish your rounds in 4 hours per round. The courses are awesome. This package is a must for any golfer.

3  Thank Ken P