“Fabulous Food and Setting!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dining Room - CLOSED

Dining Room
Cuisines: American, Hawaiian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Volcano Hawaii
“Fabulous Food and Setting!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We celebrated my husband's B'Day and were delighted by the tasting menu with the delicious selection of beautifully prepared food, efficiently served meal and intimate setting, which beautifully contrasted the large warm and charming Great Room.

Visited October 2013

Woodinville, Washington
“A great choice for a special occasion”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My wife and I celebrated an early anniversary here. I'm not sure if it was because of the slow season or not but only two other tables were occupied while we were there. The dinner was very expensive but memorable. They had a special menu, not the items on it but the presentation of the menu itself, with our names, date and the occasion. Since we'd already had so much seafood during our stay we opted for the earthier choices like venison and were glad we did.

Visited September 2013
FourSeasonsLanai, Manager at Dining Room, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear Mdkirkpatrick,

Thank you so much for celebrating your anniversary with us and for writing such a thoughtful review. We appreciate your kind words regarding the service and terrific food. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your recent trip. Please let me know if you would like the recipe for any of the menu items that you enjoyed and I would be happy to send it to you.

Mahalo,
Mohzani Mokhtar
Director of Restaurants
Sydney
“A special birthday dinner”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

A mouthwatering meal and excellent service followed by a complimentary birthday souffle resulted in one of the more memorable and elegant meals I have had.

Visited June 2013
Waipahu, Hawaii
“Pricey yet underwhelming!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The Dining Room at the Four Seasons Lāna'i The Lodge at Koele was disappointing. The food was anything but spectacular yet I paid as if it were. I would have expected significantly more from a restaurant in a Four Seasons. We had the Chef's tasting menu, which we were both very excited about but were quickly disappointed when the food started to arrive at different times. Come on Koele, this is fine dining 101. The Four Seasons Lāna'i is on a fairly remote location for food orders and could embrace this with a constantly updated and rotating menu of what is available for the specific day. Don't waste your money, go into Lāna'i City, you wont regret it!

• Visited June 2013
Aloha Waikele_Eater,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your dining experience. I'm sorry to learn the experience did not meet your expectations and will be sure to share your feedback with our team.

Please be assured that your loyalty and ongoing support is appreciated and your feedback is our best tool in assisting us with our ongoing quest for excellence in every detail. Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts and please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss your experience further. We hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you back and redeem ourselves in the future!

Mahalo,
Mohzani Mokhtar
Director of Restaurants
mohzani.mokhtar@fourseasons.com
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Wine Pairings”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Dinner was terrific. The food was outstanding and the wine pairings with the food was exceptional. Service was great as we never felt pushed through the dinner.

Visited May 2013