“Our favorite”
Review of One Forty

One Forty
Reserve with OpenTable
One Forty is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Lanai City
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Manele Bay
Description: ONE FORTY's name pays homage to Lanai's beautiful 140 square miles and a steak prepared at 140 degrees. At Manele Bay, enjoy traditional breakfast fare with an island influence and dinner featuring hand cut steaks and fish caught just off shore. With an emphasis on local ingredients, our Chef showcases the flavors native to Hawaii. Choose a wine from our accomplished 300 bottle selection and enjoy the picturesque view of Hulopoe Bay.
Reviewed May 20, 2014

This was our favorite place to dine. Had breakfast there as well as dinner. Every meal was VERY GOOD. Wait staff the most attentive I have ever seen. Awesome food!!!

1  Thank didi959

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Great fillet mignon! The bronchi soup was unique and very tasty. Consider a glass of the house 140 Cabernet Sauvignon with your steak. Full body, touch of smoke, full of fruit and very drinkable. A perfect pairing with a steak!

1  Thank IndianapolisFun
Reviewed May 11, 2014

good expensive food - great fish and great steak as well - I wold recommend it for a high end dinner on the island

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Went there for dinner last night. Ordered the filet and lobster medium, it came out well done. The sent it back and the chef brought out a properly prepared plate. The main reason I was upset was because my husband was done eating by the time my meal came out :(

Service was nice and the views were excellent but for almost $200 for 2 people and only one round of drinks. I would expect a lot more. Also surprised they charged us for the redone entree considering I had to wait an additional 20 minutes for it to be made.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Wonderful, delicious dinner overlooking the back of the resort and the ocean. Romantic. Loved the open air dining.