“Spectacular views”
Review of Koloiki Ridge Hike

Koloiki Ridge Hike
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The first 2/3 of this hike are okay. Some of it follows the Munro Trail which is a dirt road. Once you branch off the road and head toward the ocean and the lookout the views get better with every step. I missed the last marker, #20, and my 5 mile hike turned into a 7 mile trip but I don't have any complaints. Along the way I saw a lot of deer and two sheep. That extra mile was through some prickly scrub brush and I wouldn't do that part again without long pants. Make sure you bring water.

1  Thank Mike K

Reviewed August 24, 2013

This was a 5 mile hike. Scenery was beautiful and the end made it worth it. My husband wore slippers and that was a mistake. Take plenty of water...

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The hike itself is great excercise. Once you get to the top the view is spectacular. You will be able to see other islands as well as the valley.