“POKE”

Lana'i Ohana Poke Market
Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Lanai City
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I do not eat raw fish, but my wife bought a pound of poke for a BBQ party we were having at our B & B and everyone loved the POKE. The place was absolutely crowded with people, and we got the last of the POKE. My suggestion is to get there early as this must be the hottest market in town. I had the Kimchee Shrimp and it was fabulous.

1  Thank tharcourt

Reviewed June 25, 2013

authentic, nice peoples, great flavors, try the Maui onion and spicy flavors- the best food in town and the nicest people too. Try the poke bowl with brown rice - out of this world

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We found this little place 3 years ago on our first visit to Lanai.. Poke is very fresh cause you know they just caught it :)... We weren't disappointed this year either!..

Reviewed June 17, 2013

If you like Poke or want to try it, this is the freshest and the best I have ever had and I love Poke.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

My favorite thing on the menu isn't actually pok'e, although the pok'e is amazing. My favorite menu item is the beef, which you can have in a pok'e bowl or get as a side.

I think my favorite pok'e order would be the seaweed salad, with a poke bowl of beef and spicy pok'e on cabbage.

I love the masago, makes the pok'e in my opinion.

I also love rose's Red velvet cupcakes with almond shavings, buttercream frosting, and a fresh strawberry on top that she makes on special occasions.

The earlier you get their the better as they are only open for lunch.

P.s. the owner Ciso is the nicest guy