“Best place to have lunch in town”

Lana'i Ohana Poke Market
Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Lanai City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Best place to have lunch in town”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My favorite thing on the menu isn't actually pok'e, although the pok'e is amazing. My favorite menu item is the beef, which you can have in a pok'e bowl or get as a side.

I think my favorite pok'e order would be the seaweed salad, with a poke bowl of beef and spicy pok'e on cabbage.

I love the masago, makes the pok'e in my opinion.

I also love rose's Red velvet cupcakes with almond shavings, buttercream frosting, and a fresh strawberry on top that she makes on special occasions.

The earlier you get their the better as they are only open for lunch.

P.s. the owner Ciso is the nicest guy

Visited May 2013

San Francisco
“Amazingly good poke, But check to make sure they are open and check to make sure they are not sold out before you go”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Great food, great value, take out to the benches outside. We had the furikake ahi, the spicy tuna and the shoyu ahi. I like the soy sauce tuna the most, other people like the furikake and the spicy the most, it depends on your own preferences I guess. The rice bowls look good too. 16.99 lb And was very disappointed when they were shut on a Monday, when they are supposed to be open. Everyone says that you should get there by noon to make sure they are not sold out of what you want

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank SFintrepid
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Fabulous Poke!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I had been looking forward to trying this place after reading about it and I was NOT disappointed. I had the special poke bowl and bought two other varieties to go -- one spicy ahi and one salmon. I forget the exact names. All are delicious! The folks running the place are very friendly and we enjoyed a few laughs with them while having our lunch at the tables outside.

I'm going back tomorrow morning for more!!!

• Visited May 2013
Liskeard, United Kingdom
“Fresh and tasty - simple but brilliant!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

This place offers amazingly tasty food at incredibly fair prices. We each had a poke plate, one with cooked prawns and a delicately marinaded raw tuna and the other with cooked mussels with a well flavoured sauce and a spicy marinaded tuna with flavours of sesame and chilli. Both plates came with generous helpings of sticky rice and cost $15 for the two. We ate them outside under a sunshade at one of the little tables. All the ingredients were really fresh and very tasty. Couldn't recommend this place highly enough if you want a taste of local food.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank SeaJ0
Portland, Oregon
“If you like raw fish, this would be your place!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

It was fun to see after-school kids sitting at a picnic table outside chowing down on food that mainland kids wouldn't touch! I'm sure from other reviews that the fish must be the freshest, but if you are finicky about raw seafood in a non-sterile environment, this is not the place to go.

Visited April 2013