From the ambiance to the staff, this hotel makes you feel like you are at home and among friends.
Rooms are beautiful and serene. The housekeeping is superb. The grounds are meticulously maintained and lovingly manicured. The food is delicious (especially the lattes!). But what makes this hotel is the service staff who are polite, friendly, welcoming, and genuinely nice people. This was one of our best vacations ever. I would choose the Koele Lodge over the Manele Bay property on Lana'i any day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort is currently closed and is undergoing an exciting renovation program. We look forward to sharing details on our project and opening date in the future. Four Seasons Resort Lana'i, The Lodge at Koele is the essence of unexpected Hawaii. Set in the verdant upcountry, The Lodge is reminiscent of a country manor, surrounded by towering pines and offering estate activities such as championship golf, horseback riding and clay shooting. Residential style accommodations are surrounded by manicured gardens. The wrap-around verandah is ideal for relaxing, while inside, guests can sit fireside for afternoon tea or delight in live nightly entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Lana'i, The Lodge at Koele reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Lana`i, The Lodge At Koele
- Four Seasons Resort Lana`i, The Lodge At Koele Hotel Lanai City
- Four Seasons Koele
- Four Seasons Lanai City
- Lanai City Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Lana'i, The Lodge At Koele Lanai, Hawaii