we stayed 2 nights, breaking our stay on Maui in the middle to relax a little. the lodge is beautiful and peaceful, and the shuttle bus to the beach resort and Lanai City are great if you want to snorkel or swim. Don't overlook the grill in the Lanai City Hotel. It's not cheap, but it's cheaper than the big guys, and very good. The shuttle wil take you there. The shuttle cost us $50-ish each, one-time, for unlimited use. the landscaping has a definite Zen-garden feel. This would be a great place for a meditative retreat.
the 18-hole putter-only course was surprisingly enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort is currently closed and is undergoing an exciting renovation program. We look forward to sharing details on our project and opening date in the future. Four Seasons Resort Lana'i, The Lodge at Koele is the essence of unexpected Hawaii. Set in the verdant upcountry, The Lodge is reminiscent of a country manor, surrounded by towering pines and offering estate activities such as championship golf, horseback riding and clay shooting. Residential style accommodations are surrounded by manicured gardens. The wrap-around verandah is ideal for relaxing, while inside, guests can sit fireside for afternoon tea or delight in live nightly entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Lana'i, The Lodge at Koele reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Lana`i, The Lodge At Koele
- Four Seasons Resort Lana`i, The Lodge At Koele Hotel Lanai City
- Four Seasons Koele
- Four Seasons Lanai City
- Lanai City Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Lana'i, The Lodge At Koele Lanai, Hawaii