Excellent place to relax and recharge. The staff is amazing! Rooms are large and very well appointed.
We took the ferry from Maui and never rented a car during our 4 day stay. The shuttle b/t the 2 hotels is great. Got to experience the beach environment at Manele Bay and the cooler envirnment of "up-country" at Koele. Golf at both courses was spectacular!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Lana'i, The Lodge at Koele is the essence of unexpected Hawaii. Set in the verdant upcountry, The Lodge is reminiscent of a country manor, surrounded by towering pines and offering estate activities such as championship golf, horseback riding and clay shooting. Residential style accommodations are surrounded by manicured gardens. The wrap-around verandah is ideal for relaxing, while inside, guests can sit fireside for afternoon tea or delight in live nightly entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Lana'i, The Lodge at Koele reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Lana`i, The Lodge At Koele Hotel Lanai City
- 4 Seasons Resort Lana`i, The Lodge At Koele
- Four Seasons Koele
- Four Seasons Lanai City
- Lanai City Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Lana'i, The Lodge At Koele Lanai, Hawaii