We've stayed at so many wonderful Hawaiian resorts such as Kahala and Halekulani, but my sweetie and I both agree that the Lodge at Koele is our favorite Hawaiian getaway. Our suite was perfection in every way: spacious, perfectly laid out, sumptuous bathrooms, glorious views, window seat to dream upon, and so much more.
The restaurant offered delicious options, the pool setting was serene and calming, the front porch and Hawaiian pillows added a special touch, the golf course smashing, and the Hawaiian crafts offered as an activity were fun and unusual. We rode horses on the island and felt like the Hawaiian Cowboys (Paniolo)s of old. We even learned to lawn bowl. Great memories. Whole experience highly recommended by me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Lana'i, The Lodge at Koele is the essence of unexpected Hawaii. Set in the verdant upcountry, The Lodge is reminiscent of a country manor, surrounded by towering pines and offering estate activities such as championship golf, horseback riding and clay shooting. Residential style accommodations are surrounded by manicured gardens. The wrap-around verandah is ideal for relaxing, while inside, guests can sit fireside for afternoon tea or delight in live nightly entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Lana'i, The Lodge at Koele reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Lana`i, The Lodge At Koele
- Four Seasons Resort Lana`i, The Lodge At Koele Hotel Lanai City
- Four Seasons Koele
- Four Seasons Lanai City
- Lanai City Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Lana'i, The Lodge At Koele Lanai, Hawaii