Nature Walk Kauai Day Tours - CLOSED
Paradise Found

Reviewed August 5, 2014
AniaMF
Warsaw, Poland
Waimea Canyon/ hike, swim and waterfall

Reviewed August 25, 2013
CandM123_123
San Diego, California

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Together with my 16-year old son I went on a three day Kalalau Trail and Valley Exploration. The hike was quite strenuous, more strenuous than I thought because I had to carry a heavy backpack (you have to carry your own tent and gear) and because of the heat. Our guide Elwood was pleasant and made very basic meals for us. Once we got to the beach, though, it was paradise – quiet, incredible views of the coast, the stars and the moon shone so bright we thought someone was peering into our tents with a flashlight! I would strongly suggest to everyone who is in great shape should hike in in one day (start very early in the morning) and then spend a full day at the beach. We ended up spending the full afternoon of the first day at a campsite near the river, which was nice, but the beach is just wonderful.

1  Thank AniaMF
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I absolutely loved the luxury beach camp site. It was so comfortable and serene. The candlelight dinner on the beach was delicioso! cant wait to do this again. I loved waking up to the ocean and beautiful sounds of birds.
thank you to everyone at nature walk Kauai for making this the best trip ever!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Great hike, perfect for our family, the kids (10 and 13) loved it! It can't get more authentic, the tour guide welcomed us into his home and we started with a traditional Hawaiian song /dance to share the local spirituality. Elwood Jr made the walk interesting for all with nature details and stories. The swim spot was great, the waterfall maybe a bit overrated in the dry season. Loved it!

1  Thank CandM123_123