Loved the area of sealodge in princeville,but was disappointed in the problems that we encountered at B1. Toilet not set right water leaked on bathroom floor. One fan for 1 room only. Sheer curtains where since we were on the 1st floor anyone could walk by & see us. Toaster broken, window shade fell off when we tried opening it up to get window open. We rented through Hanalei North Shore rentals & received some help with window treatments & toilet, but nothing else .I thought rental company would take care of problems, but felt more like we were not heard & ignored. Was awaken one morning at 4am with little kids loud voices wide awake, we had to have windows opened due to no ceiling fans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breath taking views. 1 Bedroom 1 bath with a sleeper sofa. Sleeps 4. The unit has recently been updated with new kitchen and bathroom granite counter tops, new appliances, fresh paint , tv and much more. You will not be disappointed. Sealodge beach is a 5 minute walk down the hill. Swim, snorkel, and watch whales from your private patio. Historic Hanalei town is just a 10 minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sealodge at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sealodge At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Sealodge Kauai
- Sealodge At Princeville Kauai