We just got back from a 3 night stay in Sealodge F9. It was an okay place to stay, but nothing special. The location in Princeville is nice due to proximity to north shore beaches and the price was ok for $130 a night. The unit is on the top floor, which is nice because there's no noise above you, but bad because it was extremely hot in there with no air conditioning (just 2 fans). There is wifi now (previous reviews stated there was not). Overall, the furniture and amenities were just a bit older and worn. We had friends staying in Sealodge C3, which was MUCH nicer and more modern amenities. Definitely would look for somewhere else to stay (maybe a different unit) next time we are in Kauai...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breath taking views. 1 Bedroom 1 bath with a sleeper sofa. Sleeps 4. The unit has recently been updated with new kitchen and bathroom granite counter tops, new appliances, fresh paint , tv and much more. You will not be disappointed. Sealodge beach is a 5 minute walk down the hill. Swim, snorkel, and watch whales from your private patio. Historic Hanalei town is just a 10 minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sealodge at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sealodge At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Sealodge Kauai
- Sealodge At Princeville Kauai