The location of Sealodge is incredible. We are here right now in G-5 and we love it. We fall asleep to the sound of waves and palm trees and wake up to the same. G-5 has a loft bedroom which our kids love, a main bedroom for us, two baths, a lanai overlooking the ocean, and a living room with a daybed next to a huge sliding window that opens to ocean views and breezes. The unit is not fancy and the furniture is a little dated, but who cares? This is one of the most beautiful places we have ever been to. Sit on the lanai, look at the ocean, and feel all the stress melt away. This is a wonderful spot and a great value for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breath taking views. 1 Bedroom 1 bath with a sleeper sofa. Sleeps 4. The unit has recently been updated with new kitchen and bathroom granite counter tops, new appliances, fresh paint , tv and much more. You will not be disappointed. Sealodge beach is a 5 minute walk down the hill. Swim, snorkel, and watch whales from your private patio. Historic Hanalei town is just a 10 minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sealodge at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sealodge At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Sealodge Kauai
- Sealodge At Princeville Kauai