“Hideaways!!”

Hideaways Pizza Pub
Ranked #10 of 25 Restaurants in Princeville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Hanalei, HI
“Hideaways!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

My friends and family loved this place! Finally a new place on the North Shore to have dinner and cruise without crazy prices. Six of us came in and we were seated in a large booth, which was great and i loved the layout of this place (if you saw it before when it was infigos it was a bunch of two top tables all over) now its filled with comfy booths and a bar side with tables.
We all had drinks and they had some different beers on tap than other places which was nice. All the salads came in appetizer size or meal size and we got a few different pizzas, the goat cheese and pear one was my favorite! Prices were great, and they have 10inch personal sized pizzas so everyone can get what they want. This place is a turning out to be a great locals hang out! And service was great and wait time was fine with a drink and friends :) they just opened two weeks ago.

1 Thank theREALgirl

Edmonton, Canada
“Poor customer service”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

They were out of Coke. There was a dog in the restaurant with it's owner while she ate. Our pizza was completely wrong, but we were starving and didn't want to wait for another. The server said she would comp the pizza, but proceeded to ask later if she could just offer us a dessert. When I said no, she asked if I would 'meet her halfway'. I again told her no. Hoping they are just going through growing pains and will succeed.

Princeville
“Poor Customer Service”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

The pizza here is great, we ate there one night and decided to order takeout a few nights later. Ordered a large pizza and wings. Got home and the pizza was not what we ordered. I called them and asked if what was on the ticket was what we ordered and it was correct so it was clearly their mistake. I asked Jason for a free pizza next time because I was not going back out tonight he put me on hold and Tim got on the phone. I explained what happened and Tim proceeded to tell me that since I got a pizza, their mistake did not warrant a free pizza. I run a large activity company here on the island and my biggest pet peeve is customer service. I love great customer service. I refund whole tours if one of my customers is not happy. The thing with customer service is you should always make it priority especially in this day and age of digital social media. Also you never know who your customer is going to be. We have 200 to 300 tourist coming through our place a day and we recommend a lot of different restaurants to eat at and I assure you Hideaway's will not make our list which again is unfortunate because the pizza is not bad but we will not recommend a place with this kind of attitude. Also we eat a lot of takeout and it stinks we can't eat here anymore. With the history of this location I highly recommend getting Lee Cockerell's book "The Customer Rules"

6 Thank Skip1111