“Nom Nom Nom”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Nom Nom Nom”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Three words: Kona Lava Java! I stopped in to this quaint little ice cream shoppe by chance and I'm sure glad that I did! I ordered the Kona Lava Java ice cream as a milk shake; it was probably the best tasting shake that I have ever had...and I know my shakes! I am going online to order ice cream to be mailed to me on the mainland! Mahalo!

1 Thank Eric C

Orlando, Florida
“Kauai Pie is the best ice cream flavor at Lapperts”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Try the Kauai Pie at Lapperts - the best deal is to buy it by the pint. If you visit frequently, get a card and after 10 purchases you get one free - can be 2 scoops with the fancy funnel cones.
Frankly, I go to Lapperts every time we come to Kauai and then several times a week. The whole family loves it. Best ice cream I've ever had, anywhere !!!

“Deliciousness! ”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Icecream is great, waffle cones are great, & service is great. What more can you ask for?

Skip the nasty "kool-aid" syrup laden shave ice that's so popular around here and get some real icecream.

“Ice Cream Heaven & Great Coffee!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I’m exceptionally picky when it comes to ice cream, and I would highly recommend this place! Not only do they have fresh homemade waffle cones dipped in macadamia nuts, and epic ice cream flavors such as kona lava java, but they also serve 100% kona coffee made to order -pour over method. (Yes the coffee is expensive, but coffee aficionados will be used to paying extra for high quality.)

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Great flavors”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Only 1 Lappert's on Oahu so I was so happy to see Lappert's everywhere on Kauai. Love the delicious flavors and the prices were the same as the one on Oahu. Worth every penny! Always satisfied after having some ice cream from Lappert's!

Visited July 2014