“Very good Ice Cream”

Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Princeville
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed December 22, 2012

This is really good ice cream but only the second best we have ever had. There is a famous italian gelato place in Vancouver BC that is better. All four of the adults in my family agreed, excellent, but not the very best. With the waffle cone upgrade a double scoop is pushing $7. We also visited the original location where the parking was pain full and the service VERY slow, the couple behind us gave up and walked off frustrated.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

This ice cream, coffee with chocolate syrup swirled in, coconut, and macadamia nuts, is perfection. I can't stop thinking about it and will be returning again and again during our two week visit. What a treat!!!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Recommended by the blue book & man oh man - glad we listened. There are lots of Lapperts on the island & they're all terrific! If you love ice cream, it's a must & if you don't love ice cream, you will after you try Lapperts!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Really is there anything else to say?
It's ice cream. It's coffee. It's very very good!
It says I need to write more, but I said it all :-)

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I was really impressed with the quality of this local creamery. It is similar to Coldstone but has more of a handcrafted feel to it. Nice variety of flavores. I am very picky about ice cream and I highly recommend this place.