“Great location and just what we needed for the...”
other travelers have booked this property
View of Mt Namolokama from lanai
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
View of Mt Namolokama from lanai
Large lanai w/gorgeous view
Panoramic photo of view
Pali Ke Kua beach (across the street and down the pathway)
Sunset photo from condo
Awesome sunset view
View from across the street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
teejane44
Lewes, Delaware
“Great location and just what we needed for the two of us.”
Reviewed November 16, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

This end unit condo had good privacy as the lanai overlooked a wooded area filled with birds in the morning. The place was decorated nicely and had everything we needed. It offered so much more than a hotel room would, for a very reasonable price.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
CA1988_29
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Hesitant to review to keep it a secret, excellent”
Reviewed August 12, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

Great visit overall. Not as clean or new as many other vacation rentals, but you cannot beat the price for the location. This condo along with Pali Ke Kua are hands down located in the best location on the island. I write this review as I sit in a Poipu Beach condo and wished I stayed all 11 nights in Princeville. I thought filling 10 days on Kauai would be difficult. I was wrong - I could have burned all 10 days on the north shore. Hideaways beach which is the nicest beach on the island is right across the street. Queens Bath is a 10 minute walk away, and there is a nice grass area a block to the west to catch the sunset. Groups of about 50 people gather there on good nights. There is something about the crowd and locals that Ive never seen anywhere. There is a very intimate atmosphere. Hideaways Pizza Pub is also right across the street which has the best pizza on the island. The drive to Hanalei is about 10 minutes, and it's not a long drive to hiking trails or any beach on the north shore. The lanai view is outstanding and neighbors are quiet and very kind. The next door neighbor we nicknamed "toast" is an extremely friendly local. He brought us avocados, bananas, and offered coconuts. If you book make sure to check in with him first before going out to eat or hiking. He's full of local knowledge and is more than willing to share his vast knowledge of the island. Make sure to return the favor; kindness should be mutual, for it's local custom. I left him a few small bottles of liquor on his doorstep on the way out. The only hit I have is my clothes smelled musty after using the washer. Likely from past guests leaving clothes wet in the washer. Make sure to run a cycle with bleach first if you book. Kitchen was well stocked. Has basic necessities like salt, pepper, olive oil, laundry soap, and coffee filters. Bed was comfortable, but not on par with my newer perfect sleeper. Overall I felt very at home and comfortable at this condo. Renters should know most condos do not have AC, and is the case with this one. It was a bit uncomfortable at first coming from the high desert. After the first day we adapted and it was fine in mid August and my allergies cleared up breathing the clean air. If this is available and you are budget conscious, this is a no brainer. 100% recommend.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Laundry
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing