“Cherry shave ice is the best!!”

Kauai's Best Shave Ice
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Princeville
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Traditional Hawaiian shave ice. They have both shave ice and ice cream and milk shakes. Super yummy. The cherry shave ice is the best and they are so big that one cone feeds 3 people!

Reviewed July 31, 2014

The shaved ice here is great. The size is HUGE and their selections of flavors is good. The cherry was my favorite but I am boring. We had a Chinese plum flavoring (it had a Hawaiian name but cant remember) and it was really really good.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Kids loved their Shaved Ice. Don't make the mistake of calling a snow cone. They don't like that. The young lady working the stand was very friendly and gave us some pointers on things around the island. One is big enough for 2 kids to share. We didn't know this and I got one for each kid...we threw most of it away. I got a smoothie made with tropical fruit. They also have fruit juices as well.

1  Thank Donni M
Reviewed July 28, 2014

This shop offers very authentic shave ice, but be prepared to wait. Hours of operation seem to be sporadic, and service is less than speedy. BUT, who cares? You're in Kauai! The quality is VERY good, ALL-NATURAL flavors, ( no chemicals ). The staff is personable and their product, ( as stated on their shop window), is something they take pride in providing. Bottom line: hope they're there when you get a hankering for a shave ice . Be prepared for a wait to get your "ice" , and ENJOY !

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The shaved ice was very delicious and the serving portion was more than I expected. It was on my list of things to try and I was not disappointed.