This was our first time in Kauai and at the Cliffs. Traded through RCI. We had a nice stay in Building 1 on the ground floor. This is not a 5-star resort but it is nice, clean, and has everything you need. We were in a 1-BR with our 7-year old son and the size was perfect. No AC but having two lanais across from each other provided the perfect breeze. This is not on the beach, but the resort itself is on the ocean. We were in Building 1 which faces the parking lot and a wooded area but that did not bother us at all and in fact for how much we were actually there it was perfectly fine. The kitchen had everything we needed, and they provided beach towels, chairs, and a cooler for us to use which was very convenient. There were very clean gas grills near the units which we used at least 3 nights. Used the pool a couple of times as well and that was nice as well.
For those that are concerned about staying on the North Shore, we actually preferred it as we enjoyed the beaches and snorkelling on the North Shore and would rather drive to the other places for a visit vs. staying there.
Staff was nice and helpful, and we were not pushed (not even asked once) to attend a timeshare presentation unlike just about every other place we have been.
Great stay at the Cliffs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 628 unit condominium complex on the Kaanapali coast of Maui, Hawaii. Studios up to 3 bedroom oceanfront penthouse suites. Duke's Restaurant on site, 3 pools and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your The Cliffs at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffs At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Cliffs Club
- The Cliffs At Princeville Kauai