Just returned from a week at The Cliffs. Unit very roomy, huge master bedroom, enormous grounds but not utilised. View from the second and third floor units may be very nice of the sea, but hard to see from the ground floor due to the unkempt garden in front of the unit. Found staff to be very distant, unhelpful and unfriendly. Check in time is 4pm, we were kept waiting till after 5pm without even an apolpgy. Had to make activity arrangements through a local agent as the activity director was not interested in helping us. We were a group of 4 from Australia. Housekeeping was very poor, after changing some of the sheets on the 3rd day they stowed the upright vacuum cleaner in the wardrobe in the lounge amongst our clean hanging clothes and on top of our shoes. Every activity was $20 or more, even painting a coconut. Kaui is a very beautiful island and there is lots to see and do, however make sure you stay somewhere other than The Cliffs, you will certainly enjoy your stay on the island more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 628 unit condominium complex on the Kaanapali coast of Maui, Hawaii. Studios up to 3 bedroom oceanfront penthouse suites. Duke's Restaurant on site, 3 pools and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Vacatia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your The Cliffs at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffs At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Cliffs Club
- The Cliffs At Princeville Kauai