My husband & I stayed here because I worked for RCI and heard great things about this island. We were getting married. The woman at the front desk hooked us up with the best view I have seen. You can walk across the lawn, sit in a couple of lawn chairs with a bottle of wine & watch this sunset from the top of the cliff. I actually fell asleep only to awake to a full moon.
Liz @ the activies knows the best massage therapists that will come to the room. She planned our whole honeymoon from zodiacs to massages. The views are stunning. The pool area could have been bigger but considering it cost me $159 for the week with my timeshare, I was thrilled. Besides, you have the ocean. There are paths that you can walk down to access the ocean but it is extremely steep. There is a little place for lunch called the Paradice Grill that makes the best grilled tereyaki
chicken & delicious salads. For two people, lunch is about $20-$25. There is a little store around the corner where you can buy leis. Pure Joy !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 628 unit condominium complex on the Kaanapali coast of Maui, Hawaii. Studios up to 3 bedroom oceanfront penthouse suites. Duke's Restaurant on site, 3 pools and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your The Cliffs at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffs At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Cliffs Club
- The Cliffs At Princeville Kauai