I stayed at the Cliffs for a week in September, 2003. It is mainly time-shares which are available for rent to non-time share owners. We had a 1 bedroom 2 bath unit which was very spacious and could comfortably accomodate 4 people. It was very clean and overlooked a nature setting. Beware this unit did not have A/C but with paddle fans and sliders, the evening cross breeze cooled the room. The Cliffs offer a wonderful location and great value and the Front Desk staff is helpful and somewhat friendly. I would recommend the Cliffs mainly for the location and value; we're looking forward to going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 628 unit condominium complex on the Kaanapali coast of Maui, Hawaii. Studios up to 3 bedroom oceanfront penthouse suites. Duke's Restaurant on site, 3 pools and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Vacatia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Cliffs at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffs At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Cliffs Club
- The Cliffs At Princeville Kauai