We've been coming to the Cliffs every year since 2000. We love the North Shore Kauai location, the views and the staff. It's also a terrific value for your vacation budget. The condo's are nicely furnished without being overly luxurious. The staff is friendly and helpful. The activity center is knowledgeable and can get you reservations for almost anything you want to do. The location is perfect with no more than a twenty minute drive to the most beautiful beaches on the island. The pool is small but beautiful and you rarely have to fight for a lounge chair.
In short, Kauai and the Cliffs is the only place on the planet I can relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 628 unit condominium complex on the Kaanapali coast of Maui, Hawaii. Studios up to 3 bedroom oceanfront penthouse suites. Duke's Restaurant on site, 3 pools and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Cliffs at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffs At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Cliffs Club
- The Cliffs At Princeville Kauai