The Cliffs is a relatively small timeshare resort situated on point overlooking the ocean at the entrance to Hanalei Bay. This was the first resort in Princeville that was purpose-built as a timeshare in the early 80's. Princeville itself is a beautiful master-planned resort area just 10 minutes from the quaint town of Hanalei (of Puff the Magic Dragon fame) and only 30 minutes from Ke'e Beach, one of the most beautiful, yet relatively uncrowded, beaches I've ever visited.
The grounds at The Cliffs are beautifully maintained and inviting; the condos are extremely comfortable and spotlessly clean. A well-equipped kitchen made preparing meals to take advantage of the abundant fresh fruits and vegetables a snap. Despite having no air conditioning, the Tradewinds effectively cool the rooms to provide very pleasant sleeping. The beds, which are one of my top criteria, were excellent.
We've had many great timeshare experiences; the Cliffs rank as one of the top. We would gladly have stayed much longer than a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 628 unit condominium complex on the Kaanapali coast of Maui, Hawaii. Studios up to 3 bedroom oceanfront penthouse suites. Duke's Restaurant on site, 3 pools and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Cliffs at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffs At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Cliffs Club
- The Cliffs At Princeville Kauai