Our first visit to Kauai and it was worth the visit. The Cliffs was a great location. We stayed from April 8 to 20. Our suite was slightly outdated but very clean. All amenities included. We liked having the beach chairs, food cooler and beach towels.
The pool area was very nice and clean.
The entire visit to Kauai makes us want to book again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 628 unit condominium complex on the Kaanapali coast of Maui, Hawaii. Studios up to 3 bedroom oceanfront penthouse suites. Duke's Restaurant on site, 3 pools and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Vacatia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Cliffs at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffs At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Cliffs Club
- The Cliffs At Princeville Kauai