Clean, quiet, and an awesome location. We have been here about 5 times now. This year we brought our brother/wife and sister. Things are a little tight when you have people staying in both bedrooms and the sleeper sofa gets used also, but it sure beats a hotel room !!! We used the pool and hot tubs a bunch this time as we were always well spent after the many hikes we went on, Sleeping Giant, the first portion of the Kalalau trail, and this year we also went on the 5 mile trek behind the putt putt a couple miles south of Princeville. They have an awesome little garden, waterfall and buddah area at mile 3.5. Well worth the tramping around. Thank you so much Cliif people. Aloha until next year !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 628 unit condominium complex on the Kaanapali coast of Maui, Hawaii. Studios up to 3 bedroom oceanfront penthouse suites. Duke's Restaurant on site, 3 pools and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your The Cliffs at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffs At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Cliffs Club
- The Cliffs At Princeville Kauai