I go to hawaii almost every year.....kauai is my favorite island. its beautiful and laid back. I have stayed in numerous condos and hotels. I stayed at THE CLIFFS about 10 years ago and thought it was fine. this visit.....was a nightmare. our condo was very rundown. it seemed everything was broken and falling apart. we were on the 1st floor and the broken blinds did not provide any privacy, fans didn't work, carpet was dirty, locks on sliding doors in need of repair. pullout bed miserable and these are only a few of the issues. I do not have a timeshare but most people there seemed to have one. not sure whats going on but there is a huge problem with THE CLIFFS. stay elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 628 unit condominium complex on the Kaanapali coast of Maui, Hawaii. Studios up to 3 bedroom oceanfront penthouse suites. Duke's Restaurant on site, 3 pools and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Vacatia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Cliffs at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffs At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Cliffs Club
- The Cliffs At Princeville Kauai