“Breakfast is great”

Lei Petite Bakery & Coffee Shop
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Portland, Oregon
“Breakfast is great”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Have had breakfast here several times. The Belgium waffle is wonderful, as was the eggs Benedict. Their service was very good, as every time we were there they were very busy, but still smiling.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Matt M

Denver, Colorado
“Great scones!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Agree with other reviewers....no aloha spirit here. Scones were warm and so so good; coffee drinks were great and nice art on my latte. A smile goes a long way, but apparently the staff or management doesn't read trip advisor!

• Visited January 2013
Denver
“Staff With No Aloha”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I come to Princeville every year for 3 weeks. Lei Petite has great espresso and latte -- better than Java Kai in Hanalei. However, the attitude and customer service of the help is terrible. Every year I hope that they will have learned the value of customer service. The same girl from 3 years ago is still the main worker and she still has no customer service skills....never says thank you, and treats customers like they are doing a favor for the customer to serve them. A couple of days ago I paid for my $4.11 latte with a $10 bill and 11 cents. The girl gave me $1.00 change. I said that I gave her a 10 (in a very nice tone of voice) and she said "no you didn't." I said,"I am certain I paid you with a $10 as that is all I had in my wallet." Again, she argued with me. Finally, I asked, "could you please check your drawer?" She did, and said, "oh, you did pay me with a $10, I put it in the wrong slot." She then handed me the $5 and just looked at me. Never did she say "gee - sorry, my bad" or "my apologies" or "thank you." Strange. So different than most all of the businesses in Princeville and Hanalei. Although their latte is great, i think I need to take my business elsewhere. Lappert's the ice cream store by Foodland also has espresso and I believe the Chevron does too.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank OCSTeresa
Meadow Vista, California
“Great morning spot”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We like to have coffee and scones here in the morning. Nice and lei'd back! Pastries are delicious, fuller meals are good.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank phaniefield
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Breakfast & Coffee”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Excellent Kona coffee and espresso drinks. Breakfast was really good. Eggs just regular, but the potatoes and Portuguese sausage were really good - perfectly seasoned. Toast was dry but not something I usually eat anyway. Service not the best, but it's a take-out place anyway, and the prices are good.

• Visited November 2012