“Secluded”

Pali Ke Kua Beach (Hideaway s Beach)
Ranked #3 of 28 things to do in Princeville
Reviewed April 5, 2013

This beach was right near our condo so we gave it a shot. We could see people out snorkeling in the clear waters from our lanai. It is a steep walk down a paved path but on the plus side there are benches along the route which come in handy when you climb back up. The trail leads to a flat sandy area with a picnic table and barbecue and than a short step down onto the beach. Be careful though, the seas can get pretty rough at times as you can see in these photos. Also a great place to take in the sunset.

2  Thank DiabloDeb

Reviewed March 26, 2013

The beach is great but getting there is a different story. The path down is steep, slippery and treacherous. Disintegrating hand rail, worn fraying ropes are the only thing to hold on to. I am fit and in my flip flops slipped and fell. The rating is solely based on the path down.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

This a beautiful hidden treasure of a beach. I wish access was easier. I thought I could do it, but I paid for it in sore out of shape legs that effected the rest of our vacation. However, it's gorgeous down there. Few people around. Sea turtle and even snorkeling. Take everything you need so you don't have to attempt the climb more than necessary and enjoy your own hidden paradise

1  Thank FiveLthree
Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is a beautiful area but like all beaches, the parking can be a nightmare. I suggest going early in the day..you get a parking spot & can pick your own piece of paradise near the warm blue water.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

A short, steep walk down to this beach is totally worth it for the unspoiled beauty and unusual coral/rock formations just offshore. Not great for swimming, but wonderful for private relaxation...

1  Thank starhawk