“Golf”

Princeville Makai Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: The Top Golf Experience on Kauai; Our 27-hole Golf Facility was designed by Mr. Robert Trent Jones Jr.-in the late 1960s. We recently went through an extensive renovation to 18 (Oceans & Lakes Nines) of our 27 holes (Woods Is Still Open But Was Not Renovated). The new 18 was opened in January of 2010 and is now know as the Makai Course. The new and improved championship Makai course is a breath taking par-72 at over 7,200 yards. We proudly boast some of the most epic ocean/mountain views Hawaii golf has to offer.
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Great course my son and I loved it.Great views of the ocean very well kept grounds.Will probably play there again

There are newer reviews for Princeville Makai Golf Club

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The people at the pro shop couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating. The day was threatening rain and they offered rain checks if needed. Luckily, no rain, and we had the course practically to ourselves. It's in great condition, beautiful, and fun to play. Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

Played Makai Ocean course..,even with intermittent rain showers, by far the best golf experience on Kauai. (I wouldn't return to the Poupu Bay course). The course offers alot of variety for both scenic beauty and interesting holes. You will not get bored playing this course!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We golfed the Makai Course (18 holes) as well as the Makai Woods course. The Woods course is one of the worst courses I have played on in a while. They don't keep it up at all. There were weeds and holes all over the green. However, the Makai 18 holes course is beautiful and in great condition - It's definitely where they put their money. Hole 13 is one of the prettiest views on any golf course that I have ever played on! It's spectacular. I highly recommend playing this course at least once on your Kauai vacation.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

My wife and I played the course today and really enjoyed it, but nothing can compare to the views of the ocean and bay from various holes around the course. The starter was very helpful and made the round quite enjoyable. While it is the most expensive course on the island you can get discounts on tee times from golf we sites as well as the Makai Club site itself. Beautiful condition and very challenging, great test for all levels of folders.

2  Thank mikeflOrlando