“Chef Nick delivers again!”
Review of Infigo's - CLOSED

Infigo's
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We apologize for any inconveience. We are Open and appreciate all of the support and love given by all. Much Mahalo's from the Infigo OhanaAloha : )
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Dined at Infigo's again during our latest trip to Kaua (January 29, 2013) , and as usual, we were not disappointed! All four of us ordered the Chef's challenge and all of our meals were outstanding as usual. Looking forward to our next trip already!

Nick is an artist with food and wears many hats while running his restaurant. This is not a restaurant with a goal to rush people through their meals and items are made to order. You're there for a great culinary experience so bring a great bottle of wine or 2, stop to smell the roses, and enjoy!

infigo808, Owner at Infigo's, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

I would like to thank all of the people that took time out of there lives not only to write a review, but to come and visit us at Infigo's Restaurant. I have had a great time these last few years with the staff and also with all of our guests. This was a dream of mine for many years, although I wanted to open a restaurant. It was a dream, a fantasy, who would have known that if you really put your heart into something and keep your faith in God. It will become a reality. Infigo's was a moment of time in many of your lives but it will remain for ever in mine. We are closed now and I want to thank all of you again for the positive and not so positive : ) feed back. TripAdvisor has been a great help and literally brought tears to my eyes reading some of the reviews, realizing that my dream had become my reality....

Thank you TripAdvisor & Thank You to all of you who came to visit

Chef/Owner Nicholas Salvi

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and tried Infigo's for our anniversary as we were staying in the same complex. We were somewhat prepared for the unique nature of the place from the reviews but arrived a day after a "soft re-opening" when the restaurant had apparently been closed for a while. Consequently, we were the only guests for our entire 2 hour meal and Chef Nicolas was the only person working. He took our order, cooked, and served our meal-- we had our own Chef for this special occasion! The food was excellent, beginning with fresh salads and then a shared chef's challenge appetizer, prawns in a cinnamon sauce-- amazing! We each had the chef's challenge main course with seafood and my wife's was local lobster and mine was fresh opa. For dessert there was a rich chocolate souffle. This kind, delightful Chef made this a magical evening we will never forget--thank you!

1  Thank Holidayonmars
Reviewed November 30, 2012

By far, the worst restaurant experience I have ever had. Owner complained about his landlord, no lights (gave us a flashlight to read menus), bad wait person, only water offered, restaurant not open for our reservation, dishes came out one person at a time, salads after main courses already finished....... Do I need to go on?

3  Thank Wynona T
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This restaurant is a must if on Kauai.
Chef Nicolas Salvi is remarkable!!
Everything we ate was superb.

The Chocolate Chip Cookie souffle ended the meal with us wanting more.

Can't say enough good things about the experience!!
A hidden Gem.

2  Thank Jeff W
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

We tried Infigos the other night for dinner at the recommendation of a local. She commented that the food was outstanding but to be prepared because it wasn't your standard fine dining restaurant (Bring your own wine, and no credit card machine). No worries though, given that heads up, we had no surprises. We all ordered the chef's challenge (just pick chicken, seafood or beef, and the chef will create something off-menu, just for you!) It all was amazing!! From the chile chocolate sirloin (sounds weird, but Soo good) to the lobster risotto, and finally out main course. I highly recommend this restaurant to any "foodie" out there looking for an amazing meal that doesn't mind a few quirks (ccard machine & BYOB).

3  Thank Olivia-Tim