“Not Missing A Thing”

North Shore General Store
Ranked #13 of 25 Restaurants in Princeville
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
michigan
“Not Missing A Thing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Not sure what the rave is about these burgers. I get that the beef is local, but this was the driest burger I have ever had. I ate half and threw the rest out.!! They would be best to stick to selling gas.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank somanyplaces56

San Francisco
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Went here last night based on these reviews...what a bad experience. Maybe the burgers are good. Should have gone with that. Forgot there were some reservations about the pizza and they are well founded. Don't order the pizza! Nor the salad for that matter. We ordered a Margherita pizza with, since my husband must have meat, sausage on half. When we got back to the condo, we found a cheese pizza with a few tomatoes and sausage on half (if you can call it that - those frozen reconstituted bits that pass for sausage on some frozen pizzas). It appears they forgot the garlic and basil that normally comes on a Margherita pizza. The crust was a premade (possibly frozen) crust...very thin...TERRIBLE. So I turned my attention to the Caesar salad we ordered with it. It was inedible. The lettuce was wilted and brown and there was no parmesan cheese on it. Croutons looked decent, but I didn't try them as I was disgusted by the old lettuce. The Caesar dressing came in a packet like you get from MacDonalds. We also bought 2 homemade cookies for dessert which were stale. All in all a waste of $40. Very disappointing.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank num5of9
Surprise, Arizona
“I can't believe we've missed this place all these years!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

On our annual Kauai trip, we stopped at the Princeville shopping center to pick up a few groceries that we needed back at the condo. We also decided to get something eat at the North Shore General Store and take it back to our condo, too. Great choice: first as it was convenient and it's not a good idea to go grocery shopping on an empty stomach! We decided to get two pizzas, one with everything and one with pepperoni. Super choices--pizza was excellent and we will definitely return for more in 2013!

• Visited July 2013
“Delicious Burgers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

We had read about the great burgers "at the Chevron station" so decided to try it out. We were not disappointed. My husband got the much-hailed BBQ Broddah's burger and I got the Chili Pepper burger. Both are pretty good-sized (probably between 1/4 - 1/2 lb of grass-fed Princeville beef) and delicious. They only come one way - well done - which we usually don't like, but they beef was tender enough to still be a little juicy. We also shared fries, which were delicious. For the price, this was a great meal!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank SanDiegoCross
Phoenix
“Aloha”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Yes it is a gas station and, yes the burgers are delicious. I ate outside with the chickens and roosters.

Visited June 2013