“Awesome Burgers”

Dining options: Delivery
Youngstown, Ohio
“Awesome Burgers”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I would never have given this place a second look if it weren't for the reviews on Tripadvisor. They put some type of seasoning on the burgers that was unbelievable. I wish I knew what it was. We stayed in Princeville for two days and ate there our second night. The burger was so good I got one for lunch before we left for Lihue. One of the best burgers I have had.

Visited May 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Great fun!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The guys that make the pizzas etc. at night have great attitudes and have great senses of humor!! we actually went back multiple time just because of them. if your in Princeville check em out.

Visited April 2013
Ivybridge
“Love this place...”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

We ate her twice, a pizza which was on special offer on Monday $10 for a large and two of the burgers...They were both top notch...
My best find was the sirloin steak in the fridge by the drinks...whilst it was slightly more expensive than Foodland the quality was sublime...
I would highly recommend this place for a snack or to stock up on meat for a special meal...
It's worth it believe me!

• Visited April 2013
San Diego
“No pizza for dinner”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Not really a review but more advice to get there early. We walked in at about 7:15 on a Friday night to get some take out pizza. Not happening. They guy was nice enough but was not making pizza that night. Could make a burger for me but that is not what i wanted. Just kind of weird.

Went and got take out Chinese. It was ok.

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Levoj
California, United States
“Grocery shopping”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Very large selection of food & misc., prices are higher but they are close and the only store nearby.

Visited March 2013