“Friend's hike”
Review of Hike Kauai With Me

Hike Kauai With Me
Ranked #3 of 7 Tours in Princeville
More attraction details
Owner description: I live for the privileged opportunity of taking others into the great outdoors of Kauai. Hike Kauai with me is a privately owned hiking outfit that specializes in hiking adventures for all types of people – whether you are a beginner with limited experience or a seasoned outdoorsman with numerous expeditions under your belt. We tailor our tours to the exact specifications that fit your unique comfort level. No large groups to take away from your serenity experience, just you. As a small, individually owned company, we are able to give you the personal attention and care that you require at just the pace you want with just the views you crave - a tour that will lodge itself into your memory for years to come. So, grab your camera and your sense of adventure and come hike Kauai with me!!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 24, 2014

It was 05:00 in the morning and was to early for me (although I love to wake up soon even in holidays) it was raining cats and dogs and the forecast was not better. I had to check by email the previous day with Eric, but he told me it was good enough, okay I will go anyway I answered. It was one of the nicest hikes I have ever had, not only because of the amazing views, they were incredible, but for the profesionalism and amazing person Eric is. He made me feel I just was hanging out at the mountains with a good friend. For sure best experience I got in this wonderful place!

3  Thank Quoil

Reviewed May 21, 2014

We are back from our vacation and I must say Hiking with Eric ranked among top 3 things we did in Hawaii. Me and my husband decided to go hiking with Eric since we wanted something different and local. Eric is the perfect example of that. Not only is he passionate about his love, which is hiking,but he is also very knowledgeable and conscious about the community he lives in. He displayed avid local knowledge, history and was so keen to know about other fellow hikers. The hike itself was not on the usual trail, a bit difficult at start but we survived through it. The view from top was breathtaking. Please note he adapts his hikes as per your requirements. We are very happy with Eric and would highly recommend him to anyone planning on visiting Kauai.

3  Thank Bhakti R
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

First time ever to Hawaii. Wanted to hike to scenery with a knowledgeable local. Eric took us to a trail without crowds. Great!

3  Thank aheyrend54
Reviewed May 8, 2014

So we are not amazing hikers with lots of experience but wanted to experience a great hike and some of the splendor of Kauai. Eric was welcoming and great from the first email and never was anything less than hospitable! We enjoyed a four hour hike with all the inspirational views on a perfect day. Eric was very engaging and full of insight on the surroundings and history of the island. We never felt like the pace was geared towards anyone but us and our experience even though we are less experienced hikers.wake up early and hit the trail. The peace and quiet is worth the effort and Eric is too, he has a great gift connecting with people.

3  Thank lemmondd
Reviewed May 7, 2014

If you would enjoy a hike with a most personable guide who has customized a hike for your interests, age and ability ~ where you'll see spectacular scenery, learn about Kauai's flora and fauna, and what it's like to live on the 'Garden Isle' ~ then Eric is your man. Definitely one of the highlights of our trip!

3  Thank MomareCC