“Unique experience in a magically place”
Review of Hike Kauai With Me

Hike Kauai With Me
More attraction details
Owner description: I live for the privileged opportunity of taking others into the great outdoors of Kauai. Hike Kauai with me is a privately owned hiking outfit that specializes in hiking adventures for all types of people – whether you are a beginner with limited experience or a seasoned outdoorsman with numerous expeditions under your belt. We tailor our tours to the exact specifications that fit your unique comfort level. No large groups to take away from your serenity experience, just you. As a small, individually owned company, we are able to give you the personal attention and care that you require at just the pace you want with just the views you crave - a tour that will lodge itself into your memory for years to come. So, grab your camera and your sense of adventure and come hike Kauai with me!!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 7, 2014

My husband and I had a great time with Eric doing an unique hike which would have never found and followed up with a SUP lesson. Last year, my son and husband did alittle paddling in Kauai, I had not. Eric with his great instructions had us both paddling upstream in no time. As Montanan's we love to hike and found Eric to be the perfect Hawaiian host and guide. He is very friendly and provided us with vauable information on Hawaiian history, culture and botany which we enjoyed. We highly recommend Eric for anyone who enjoys hiking and would like to try paddle board. Thanks Eric for the great day!

3  Thank teresa D
"fruit"
"eric"
in 377 reviews

Reviewed March 1, 2014

My husband and I hiked with Eric and had a fantastic time and experience. He was very knowledgeable about the area, was professional and always had our safety in mind. There was not another soul on the trail, which made for a quiet experience and allowed us to just take in the breathtaking scenery. It was just the three of us and the beautiful landscape and canyon. We highly recommend Eric if you are fortunate enough to visit the beautiful island of Kauai.

2  Thank SES502014
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We have hiked with Eric for years. Always a good experience. While there are a lot of trails you can do yourself, go with Eric to see something amazing.

1  Thank JWBGrapevine
Reviewed February 17, 2014

If you're looking to hike the island of Kauai, I highly recommend using Hike Kauai with Me. Erik is a fantastic guide. He does a great job and has your safety in mind the entire trip. He's well informed about the history of the island and does a great job letting you know what's going on with the island. He's knows the trails well and will show you sights other travelors can only dream about. During our hike, we did not see any other hikers around; we had our own slice of paradise to ourselves. We will be returning to Hawaii again next year and will be using Hike Kauai With Me for another hike. Mahalo

2  Thank BosleyTexas